IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR THE CANDIDATES APPEARING IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF SUB-INSPECTOR (UB) IN THE ASSAM POLICE TO BE HELD ON 22/11/2020
Candidates and their parents/guardians should read thoroughly the rules and regulations mentioned in the Admit Card. The candidates must follow the rules and regulations mentioned in the advertisement “NOTICE/CORRIGENDUM” published in the daily news paper on 10/11/2020. Special attention should be given by the candidates and their parents/guardians to the following points.
- A) Candidates have to report at the entrance of the examination venue minimum 2 1/2 hour (two and a half hour) before the starting time of the examination , i.e they must report by 09.30 AM.
B) Only candidates would be allowed to enter the examination venue. No parents/guardians of the candidates will be allowed to enter the campus of the examination venue.
C) Only following items are allowed in the examination hall.
- 1)Original copy of any one of the document as ‘Identity proof’ as mentioned in the advertisement.
- 2) Self attested photocopy of the Identity Proof.
- 3) Three (3) Ball Point Pens (Black), One (1) Pencil, Eraser, Face mask, Spectacles (if used by the candidate) Admit Card, Post card size photographs.
- 4) Candidates must not bring any mobile phone, smart watch, calculator, hand bags, and ornaments or any other electronic gadgets to the test venue. Anyone found carrying these items would be barred from appearing in the written test and his/her candidature shall be rejected. Moreover, legal action would be initiated against the candidate violating the above mentioned rules and regulations.
Assam Police SI Recruitment New Guideline