The Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment of 597 posts of Sub Inspector (UB) in Assam Police will be held wef. 1st Feb’2021 at 4th AP Bn Parade Ground, Kahilipara, Guwahati. Admit cards for the candidates who have qualified for PST/ PET will be uploaded on SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in. and they should download their admit cards w.e.f. 23-01:2021. Any person finding difficulty in downloading the admit cards or any other difficulty may immediately contact the Toll Free Help Line No. – 1800212005599. Candidates should report for PST/ PET at the venue/ place on the date and time shown in the admit card. They should also bring the following Testimonials / Documents for verification. Testimonials / Documents to be submitted when appearing in PST / PET: The candidates should bring a set of self attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents / materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of PST / PET. Candidates failing to bring the originals will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
- i. Certificate of proof of age. (HSLC /Passport/Driving license or equivalent).
- ii. Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- iii. Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. Sc/B. Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- iv. Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized / accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- v. Certificate of Sports / Games etc. (For which the candidate would be claiming weightage of marks)
- vi. Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC. including Certificates of Medals / Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
- vii. Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P), ST (H), SC, OBC/MOBC & EWS.
- viii. 2 (two) copies of same passport size photograph, which was uploaded in the online application.
NB:- Candidates who qualified in PST/PET shall have to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) on the next day. The venue & time for CBT will be intimated after completion of PST/PET.