Assam Police invites application for appointment of Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant under the project Cyber Crime Prevention against Women and Children (CCPWC).
Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post – Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant
- No of Post :01
- Salary:Rs.1 Lakh Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for the Position:
- (a) Minimum Educational Qualification: Master degree in cyber/digital/computer forensic or cyber forensic and information security or computer science or information technology or computer applications or physics with electronics as one of the subject from a recognized university Bachelor degree in engineering/ technology in computer science or Information technology or computer science and engineering cr electronics engineering from a recognized university.
- (b) 2 (two) years work experience with Government/ PSU/ Corporate in the field of cyber/ digital/computer and mobile forensics or digital investigation.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: (at least any one)
(a) Certified examiner of cyber/digital/computer forensics by any recognized agency approved by the MEITY, Govt. of India.
(b) Relevant experience in –
- (i) Search and seizure techniques of cyber forensic evidences.
- (ii) Handling, labeling and packaging of cyber forensic evidence materials.
- (iii) Data acquisition/ extraction, examination, analysis and report generation using different hardware and software tools of cyber forensic examination.
- (iv) To impart training, demonstration, hands on practical, preparation of training materials/SOPs, etc. to field police officers/IOs and law enforcement agencies.
- (v) Research and development activities in cyber forensics.
- (vi) Work experience in any law enforcement establishment or Central/ State Forensic Science
- (vii) Social media analysis and mobile forensics
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT (as on the date of appointment) : Not more than 45 years
- a) Speak: Hindi, English, Assamese
- b) Write: Hindi, English
- c) Read: Hindi, English, Assamese
Proficiency in writing in local language Assamese is preferable.
11. SCOPE OF THE SERVICE:
a) Handling installation of tools/software,
b) Conducting training sessions to Police officers, prosecution/judicial officer on cyber crime
investigation, digital evidence and cyber forensic etc.
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment
Application forms are to be submitted to the office of the Addl. Director General of Police, CID, Assam, Ulubari, Guwahati-07 on or before 22/12/2021.
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Commencement of Application||05/02/2022|
|Last Date of Application||22/02/2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|