It is for information of all the candidates, who have successfully submitted online application in the official website of DSE, Assam i.e, www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in and received the acknowledgement against the advertisement issued vide this Office letter No. GB-EST/Advertisernent/ 1/2020/11. dtd. Il published in local dailies on 1209.2020 and addendums issued on 1509.2020 and 2909.2020 for the posts of Assistant Teacher (Arts and Science) of Provincialised Secondary Schools. that the district-wise “Provisional Merit Lists” can be viewed in the aforementioned website from the Midnight Of 16.12-2020 onwards.
Instruction to candidates regarding Assam High School TET Merit List 2021 – Final District Selection
- The enlisted candidates must select one ot the Districts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than One district.
- The enlisted candidates must select the District within 48 hours in respect Of ist Provisional Merit List from the time Of publication of the Provisional Merit List and within 24 hours in respect Of all subsequent Provisional Merit Lists to be published.
- If the enlisted candidates fail to select the District within the stipulated time mentioned above, the appointing authority will randomly select the District to fill up the vacancies in the greater interest Of the student’s community. NO offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after successful selection of District.
- Any report from the competent issuing authority, regarding fake Or forged documents Submitted by the candidates will lead to cancellation Of his / her candidature forthwith and appropriate legal action.
- The Office Of the undersigned or the Office Of the Inspector Of Schools will not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate in submission of options.
- All Provisional Merit Lists will automatically stand cancelled on publication of the final Merit List. Appointment letters / orders will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.
- Any claim for appointment On the basis of Provisional Merit List will not be entertained.
- Applicants may submit their grievances regarding publication of the first provisional merit list
within 36 hours (i.e. upto 12 noon of 18.12.2020) of publication ot the same in the format
prescribed earlier vide this office Notice NO. GB-EST/Advertisement/1/2020/86, dtd.
04.12.2020 at the Email ID [email protected]
- The office ot the undersigned will not be responsible for any technical issued such as network
failure / power outage etc. faced by the candidates at the time of submission of options at
- The applicants ate requested to view the website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in regularly
for the aforesaid purpose. No further notice will be published regarding publication for provisional Select Lists/ Final Merit List.
4TH PROVISIONAL MERIT LIST OF GRADUATE TEACHER ARTS & SCIENCE