Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the official Assam High School TET Final Merit List 2020-2021 for 5746 Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science) Vacancy. The candidates who have successfully submitted online application and received the acknowledgement against the 5746 posts of Assistant Teacher (Arts and Science) of Provincialised Secondary Schools can view district-wise “Final Merit Lists” from the Midnight of 31.01.2021 onwards.
Assam High School TET Merit List 2021 Details
Name of posts: Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science)
- No of posts: 5746
- Written exam date: 19th January 2020
- Result date: 4th March 2020
- District-wise document verification date: 09.11.2020 to 17.11.2020
- District-wise 1st merit list release date: Midnight of 16.12.2020
- District-wise 2nd merit list release date: Midnight of 24.12.2020
- District-wise 3rd merit list release date: Midnight of 31.12.2020
- District-wise 4th merit list release date: 09.01.2021
- District-wise 5th merit list release date: 13.01.2021
- District-wise 6th merit list release date: 19.01.2021
- District-wise 7th merit list release date: 23.01.2021
- District-wise 8th merit list release date: 26.01.2021
- District-wise 10th merit list release date: 29.01.2021
- District-wise 11th merit list release date: 30.01.2021
- District-wise 12th merit list release date: 31.01.2021
Final Merit List: 31.01.2021
Instruction to candidates regarding Assam High School TET Merit List 2020 – Final District Selection
In pursuance of the Govt. letter No. ASE. 176/2020/PU58, dtd. 27.01.2021, the following information is hereby published for the information of the candidates for the post of Graduate Teacher (Arts / Science), whose names appears in the District-wise final merit list to be published in the website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in on 31.01.2021 in connection with the advertisement No GBEST/Advertisement/1/2020/1 1, dtd. 11.09.2020, published in local dailies on 12.09.2020 and addendums issued on 15.09.2020 and 29.09.2020 :-
- The selected candidates (whose names appeared in the final merit list) are requested to attend the final physical verification of records, testimonials etc. in their respective selected District that is scheduled on 01/02/2021 and 02/02/2021. For the purpose, District-wise venue, time etc., will be published in the website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in in the morning of 31.01.2021. Accordingly, the selected candidates are requested to bring their all original records, testimonials and appear for the physical verification programme, as per schedule without fail.
- The Inspectors of Schools will display the list of valid selected and rejected candidates in the NOTICE BOARD on each day after completion of physical verification of the testimonials of the selected candidates.
- Appointment letters to the selected Graduate Teachers (Arts & Science), who had completed the successful physical verification at District level, will be distributed ceremonially on 06.02.2021 from 10.00 AM onwards at Sarusajai Stadium premises, Guwahati. The selected, candidates are requested to attend the ceremonial distribution programme and collect their appointment letters without fail.
- After collection of appointment letters, the appointees must submit their joining reports and undertakings before the Inspector of Schools on 06/02/2021 between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- Appointees must attend the District-wise counseling for School-wise posting which ts scheduled on 07/02/2021 and 08/02/2021. For the purpose, District-wise venue, time etc., will be published in the website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in in the morning of 31.01.2021.
- All appointees should report to their new place of posting in Secondary Schools on 09/02/2021 positively.