Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has notified the Assam High School TET Merit List 2020 for 5746 Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science) Vacancy. The candidates who have successfully submitted online application and received the acknowledgement against the 5746 posts of Assistant Teacher (Arts and Science) of Provincialised Secondary Schools can view district-wise “Provisional Merit Lists” from the Midnight of 16.12.2020 onwards. Accordingly they are asked to select their option for a district.
Instruction to candidates regarding Assam High School Teacher Recruitment Merit List – Final District Selection
- The enlisted candidates must select one of the Districts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one district.
- If the enlisted candidates fail to select the District within the stipulated time mentioned above, the appointing authority will randomly select the District to fill up the vacancies in the greater interest of the student’s community. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after successful selection of District.
- Any report from the competent issuing authority, regarding fake or forged documents submitted by the candidates will lead to cancellation of his / her candidature forthwith and appropriate legal action.
- The office of the Secondary Education, Assam or the office of the Inspector or Schools will not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate in submission of options.
- All Provisional Merit Lists will automatically stand cancelled on publication of the Final Merit List. Appointment letters / orders will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.
- Any claim for appointment on the basis of Provisional Merit List will not be entertained.
The enlisted candidates must select the District within 48 hours in respect of 1st Provisional Merit List from the time of publication of the Provisional Merit List and within 24 hours in respect of all subsequent Provisional Merit Lists to be published.
Submission of Grievances regarding Assam High School TET Merit List 2021
Applicants may submit their grievances regarding publication of the first provisional merit list within 36 hours (i.e. upto 12 noon of 18.12.2020) of publication of the same in the format prescribed earlier vide this office Notice No. GB-EST/Advertisement/1/2020/86, dtd. 04.12.2020 at the following Email ID: [email protected]