In order to process the Admission of students into HS First Year courses for the session 2021- 22 in different institutions (Universities/Degree Colleges/Senior Secondary Schools/Higher Secondary Schools) under the AHSEC, a common Online Portal “DARPAN” has been developed for convenience of both the institutions as well as students in this hard time of COVID-19.
For participation in the process, institutions with valid AHSEC codes have to create their profiles by providing their institutions’ details into the Portal by visiting https://darpan.ahseconline.in/ or http://www.ahsec.assam.gov.in/ from 04/08/2021 to 09/08/2021.
On completion of profile creation by the institutions, students will be able to apply online for admission into different institutions through the above mentioned websites from 11/08/2021 to 25/08/2021.
Name of class: Higher Secondary 1st Year (11th Standard)
Name of council: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)
- Academic session: 2021-2022
- Head Office: Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021
- Name of online portal: AHSEC DARPAN Online Admission Portal
- Application process: Online
- Official website: www.ahsec.assam.gov.in
Students want to get admission into the Higher Secondary 1st year courses in different Institutions including Universities/ Degree Colleges/ Senior Secondary Schools/ Higher Secondary Schools under the AHSEC must apply online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, check Important Web Link‘s section.
- Step 2: Click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link.
- Step 3: A portal will load, click on Register a new Account link.
- Step 4: Next you need to enter your personal and educational details as required by the portal.
- Step 5: Upload scan copy of passport sized photograph and 10th mark sheet.
- Step 6: Next choose a 4 digit Login PIN and click on register button .
- Step 7: Next again click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link and log in again.
- Step 8: Select your desired course and colleges/ schools . You may choose maximum five institutions in order of their preference for admission.
- Step 9: At the end, click on submit button and take a print of submitted form for future reference.
- 10: Please do check the portal regularly for updates. You will be notified through the portal which institution(s) you have been selected for admission.
Assam HS 1st Year Admission Merit List 2021
The category-wise Assam HS Admission 2021 Merit List will be available within 5th September 2021. The merit list will be published by the concerned institutions.
Accordingly, the seat allotment will be available online for all students and they have to get admitted to their desired or allotted institution/ colleges within stipulated time frame .
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Registration by institutions:||04/08/2021 to 13/08/2021|
|Online registration by students:||16/08/2021 to 31/08/2021|
|Publication of category-wise merit list by institutions:||Within 05/09/2021|
|HS 1st Year Online Admission||Click Here|
|Institution Registration||Click Here|
|Admission Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Here is the some important facts and procedure about Assam Higher Secondary Admission –
1. The admission in the College /Schools shall be presently done on the basis of digital marksheet issued by SEBA. The authenticity can be examined through the Result Gazette published by SEBA. However, in case of doubt, the educational institution may seek clarification from SEBA. However, SEBA will arrange providing of Hard Copy of Marksheet/ Certificate at the earliest.
2. All such educational institutions shall have to first register themselves in the AHSEC web portal giving details of data as required by the portal.
3. All students shall have to register themselves in the portal using their Roll No. and choose maximum five institutions in order of their preference for admission. The data of students passed in HSLC/AHM Examination 2021 and Class X passed students of CBSE shall be pre-loaded in the portal.
4. The educational institutions shall be able to choose students from the portal and on getting approval by the institution, the students shall be able to lock his choice and take the admission.
5. The private schools presently imparting education up to Class X will be allowed to start Class XI in their schools, if so desired. However, they have to apply for registration to Director of Secondary Education, Assam under the Non-Government Educational Institutions (Regulation and Management) Act 2006 with a copy to AHSEC. On receipt of application both DSE and AHSEC will issue them provisional recognition to start class XI from this year.
(a) For ease of the Schools to apply, a ample application needs to be submitted by the educational institution to DSE, Assam alongwith a copy of permission already granted by DSE/ competent authority for imparting education up to Class X. On the basis of such application only, the DSE and AHSEC will issue Provisional permission of recognition, as the case may be forthwith for starting Classes for Class XI.
(b) However, in the meantime, presently such schools are also allowed to register themselves in the portal of AHSEC under the caption ‘applied for’.
6. All educational institutions including colleges admitting students in Class XI shall have to provide admission in Class XI, only through the portal of AHSEC and not by any offline process.