The Assam Gas Company Limited, an ISO 9001 Company and a pioneer Public Sector undertaking is looking for suitable fresh candidates for engagement as Management Trainee and Graduate Engineer Trainee.Interested candidates may visit our website www.assamgas.org for the details of the vacancy and submit their online applications through the link provided in the above website. Only Online applications will be received from 26/02/2021 to 08/03/2021.
Assam Gas Company Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee
- No of posts: 7 [Mechanical: 2, Instrumentation: 2, Chemical: 1, Computer science: 2]
- Educational Qualification: First class BE / B Tech in respective branch of engineering with 65% or above aggregate marks.
- Age: 30 years .
- Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- per month
2. Management Trainee
- No of posts: 5
- Educational Qualification: First class BE / B Tech in any discipline with 65% or above aggregate marks.Two years full time MBA in any stream from an AICTE/UGC approved institute.
- Age: 30 years .
- Stipend: Rs. 30,000/- per month
Other Criteria of Assam Gas Company Management Trainee Recruitment
- Age Relaxation: 05 years age relaxation for ST/SC Candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Qualification: All qualification must be from a full time course and should be from UGC recognized University / UGC recognized Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable)/ Govt. approved institute.
How to Apply for Assam Gas Company Management Trainee Recruitment
- Interested Candidates may submit their online applications through the link provided in AGCL website www.assamgas.org from 26/02/2021 to 08/03/2021.
- A candidate can apply for one post only.
Candidates will be required to upload the copies of the following testimonials / documents along with their application:
- The Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet & Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
- Caste/Tribe certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates as applicable) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent
- Govt. issued document in support of Date of Birth.
- NOC /Forwarding Letter from the employer in case candidate is employed in a Central /State Government / PSU / Semi Government organization.