Assam Direct Recruitment Grade IV Exam Updates. The Govt of Assam notified in continuation to this office notification No.SLRC-G-IV/ASSAM/Advertisement for Analogous Posts-IV/2022-23/02/79 dated 25.03.2022, the State Level Recruitment Commission for Class-IV Posts notifies following details regarding examinations for the Posts/categories of Posts of Class-IV:
1. There shall be Two (2) Exams on the same day – one for Posts/categories of Posts for read upto Class VIII category and another for Posts/categories of Posts for HSLC passed or equivalent examination passed category.
2. The syllabus of the examination for recruitment to the Class-IV Posts shall be in consonance with the prescribed SCERT syllabus of Class VIII Examination and Class X (HSLC examination) for read upto ClassVIII category and HSLC passed or equivalent examination passed category respectively.
3. The subjects for both the categories of examinations to be conducted for Class-IV Posts (i.e. Read upto Class VIII and HSLC Passed or equivalent examination passed) will be the same and is listed as below :
- (a) English
- (b) Social Studies
- (c) Mathematics
- (d) General Knowledge
- (e) Mental Ability and Logical Reasoning
4. There will be a total of 135 multiple choice questions, carrying 1 (one mark) each, to be attempted in 120 minutes.
5. There shall be no negative marking.
6. The date and time of written examination will be intimated shortly.
7. The selection of candidates for inviting them for interview / skill test will be in the ratio of 1:2
8. Candidates scoring identical marks in the written examination will be invited for appearing in the interview/skill test, irrespective of ratio mentioned in para 7 above.
9. The detailed SOPS for conduct of written examination for maintaining order and discipline shall be issued separately by SEBA.