Assam AIDS Control Society hereby invited applications from the intending candidates for filling up the following vacant posts at North Fast Technical Support Unit under Assam State AIDS Control Society, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 on contract basis initially for a period up to 31st March, 2023 or the onboarding three Technical Support Units (TSUs) for the North Eastern States, whichever is earlier.
Details of Assam AIDS Control Society Recruitment
- Master in Sociology, Social Work or other equivalent degree.
- He / She has worked in a senior position related to TI programmes minimum period of 3-5 years.
- A post graduate degree in social sciences or associated fields.
- 5 years experience in a supervisory role in the development sector. Experience in managing a Tl for one year is a must.
- Working knowledge of local language is a must. Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills. Must have team management, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills. Computer literacy is a must.
How to Apply for Assam AIDS Control Society Recruitment
Important Dates & Links Details
|Important Events||Important Dates & Links|
|Comencement of Application||01/06/2022|
|Last Date of Application||15/06/2022|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assam Career,Jobs in Assam,Central govt jobs,Assam govt Jobs,Sarkari Naukri,Sakori News,