The ARIAS Society invites application for the following contractual positions under the World Bank financed Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project (APART). The interested eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined under the Constitution of India and fulfill the minimum required qualifications & experience in brief, and the age and the indicative remuneration etc as per the respective Terms of Reference (ToRs) provided in the website of ARIAS Society (Recruitments section)(URL: http://www.arias.in/career.html) may apply accordingly.
ARIAS Project Management Executive Job Details
Name of the Post:Project Management Executive (PME)
- Approx No:20 nos
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 35 years as on 1st July, 2021.
- Remuneration(in Lakh per annum):Rs 4.20 to Rs 6.60
Eligibility Criteria of Project Management Executive
- Qualifications:The PME should possess at least a Graduate degree (minimum three years duration) in any field from recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: The PME must have at least five (5) years hand on experience in project management activities in any World Bank Project or public/ private sector organization.
- Computer Skills: Must be excellent in using computer applications, with advanced knowledge of Office Management, proficiency in MS Office Applications (like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) including email.
How to Apply for Project Management Executive:
Potential candidates from India having the requisite qualification and experience may apply in English language strictly as per the prescribed application format provided in the website of ARIAS Society through email to – [email protected] and [email protected] before 4.30 pm of 12th of July’2021. Only the short‐listed candidates will be called for interview/test. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification and rejection.
Other Important Note:
- (i) Candidates not meeting the Qualifications & Experience criteria need not apply;
- (ii) Interviews/ tests may be held in online mode depending upon CVOID-19 situation
- (iii) Provision of Relocation Allowance for candidates selected from outside the State may be considered as per the HR Policy of the ARIAS Society.
- (iv) ARIAS Society is an equal opportunity employer and women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- (v) The State Project Director, ARIAS Society reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions or scrap any or all of the positions.