Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
APSC Soil Conservation Officer and Ranger Recruitment 2021
1. Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
- No of posts: 13 [UR: 6, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1, PWD: 1]
- Scale of Pay: PB- 4 Rs. 30,000/- to 110,000/- , GP: Rs. 12,700/-
- (i) At least a Bachelor degree from a recognized University in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to Post Graduate degree holder in Soil Science.
- (ii) A.I.F.C from Forest Research Institute (FRI) and College, Dehradun.
- (iii) At least 8 (eight) year’s experience as Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger under the Govt. of Assam.
- (iv) Soil Conservation Junior Engineer with Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering having a minimum of 10 (ten) year’s experience in the Soil Conservation Deptt., Assam.
2. Soil Conservation Ranger
- No of posts: 14 [UR: 10, OBC/ MOBC: 3, EWS: 1, PWD: 1]
- Scale of Pay: PB- 3 Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- , GP: Rs. 9,700/-
- Bachelor’s degree in Science from any Govt. recognized University with at least Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Environmental Science as one of the subject.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering / Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable :
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- (iii) For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40 *
- PWBD: 35.40 *
- Women Candidate: 35.40 *
Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
How to Apply for APSC Soil Conservation Officer and Ranger Recruitment 2021
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
Important Dates –