Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.ADVT.NO.02/2021
APSC Recruitment 2021 for Inspector of Statistics Post
Name of post: Inspector of Statistics
- No of posts: 45 [UR: 19, OBC/ MOBC: 12, SC: 3, STP: 5, STH: 2, EWS: 4]
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs.9,700/-
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Inspector of Statistics Post
Educational Qualification: At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit : The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable –
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. upto 43 years.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. upto 41 years.
- (iii) For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
- (iv) The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in the lower posts or cadre in the service and in the Assam Economic and Statistical I (Junior) Service for a minimum period of 5years on the date of application shall be 40 years on 01/01/2021.
- (i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- (ii) The candidate must upload valid PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency while applying online.
Application Fee of Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Assam Recruitment
- 1. General/EWS: 285.40
- 2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- 3. BPL: 35.40
- 4. PWBD: 35.40
- 5. Women Candidate: 35.40
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Inspector of Statistics Post
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
Important Dates of Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Assam Vacancy
- Starting date of online application: 16.01.2021
- Last date of online application: 17.02.2021
- Last Date for submission of fees: 19.02.2021
Online Application Date : 16.01.2021 .