Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.,ADVT. NO. 10/2020
APSC Junior Engineer (Civil) under Fishery Department Recruitment 2020.sakori news
Vacancy Details –
Name of the Post – Junior Engineer (Civil) under Fishery Department.
No of Post – 18
Scale of Pay – Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).Minimum Essential Qualification- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess, at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. No queries will be entertained related to the eligibility criteria by the Commission.A candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE. Diploma in C
Age Limit-The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Important Dates –
(i) STARTING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 28-10-2020
(ii) CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 27-11-2020
Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate. The Application Fees is as per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No.ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 and Govt. Notification No.ABP144/95/121dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates.
- 1. General/EWS – Rs.285.40
- 2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs.185.40
- 3. BPL – Rs.35.40
- 4. PWBD – Rs.35.40
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.