Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined ‘n Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
APSC IMO Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Insurance Medical Officer (IMO), ESI Scheme Assam under Labour Welfare Department.
- No of Post:15
- Category-wsie Vacancy: UR – 1, OBC/MOBC – 5, STP -2 , STH – 1, EWS – 5, SC – 1.
- Pay scale as. 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs, 12,700/- Pay in band – 4
Eligibility Criteria of APSC IMO Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification:- Minimum qualification should be MBBS having Registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960. (Upload self attested valid supporting documents.)
Age Limit: The candidates shou d not be ess than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable.
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- (ii) BY 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification NO. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 201B.
- (iii) For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification NO. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation IHS C Admit Card or pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Under the Digital Inda initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC decided to launch its Online Recruitment porta with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
- General/EWS- Rs.285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC- Rs.185.40
- BPL- Rs.35.40
- PWVBD- Rs.35.40
How to Apply for APSC IMO Recruitment 2021
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on“Register Here” link and complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
Important Dates and Links Details
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Date of Advertsiement||21/09/2021|
|Commencement of Application||24/09/2021|
|Last Date of Application||24/10/2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|