Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), a Government of Assam Enterprise, is the pioneer in the state electricity distribution domain with presence throughout Assam. APDCL is on a rapid growth pathway and invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up1 (One) unreserved post of Assistant General Manager (Law)on contractual basis for a term of 5 (five) years.
Vacancy Details in APDCL Recruitment 2020:
Name of post: Assistant General Manager (Law)
- No of posts: 1 [UR]
- Pay: Fixed Pay of Rs. 75,000/- per month
- Age: 40 Years
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 50% marks or, 05 years integrated B.A.LL.B Degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Post Qualification Experience: Candidate must possess minimum 07 (Seven) years of post- qualification experience working as an advocate, and/or 07 (Seven) years as an Advocate in a reputed Law Firm, and/or a minimum 07 (Seven) years in the Legal Branch of any company, State or Central Government PSU, and/or a minimum 07 (Seven) years in the legal section of any State or Central Government Department.
Selection Process for APDCL Recruitment 2020:
The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates.
Application Fee APDCL Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs. 500.00/- drawn in favour of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
How to apply for APDCL Recruitment 2020:
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by downloading the application form by visiting Career section of official APDCL website www.apdcl.org from 25.11.2020.
Completely filled up application should be enclosed with the following supporting documents (self-attested wherever applicable):
- i) 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs.
- ii) Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ mark sheet as Proof of age.
- iii) Marks sheet & Pass certificate of Class X, Class XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- iv) Candidates applying for the post of Assistant General Manager (Law) and who are employed in PSUs/Govt. Departments/Autonomous bodies, should apply through proper channel or may enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled-up application form.
- v) Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment.
- vi) Experience Certificates.
- vii) Last Pay slip/ Pay abstract.
- viii) Demand Draft/ IPO.
Completely filled up application form along with the supporting documents should reach: The CGM (HRA), Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati – 781001, Assam on or before 10.12.2020.
Important Dates of APDCL Recruitment 2020:
- i) The last date for submission of application: 10.12.2020
- ii) The date for Personal Interview will be notified in due course