Online applications are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India underPradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Vacancy Details –
- 1 Professor 1 UR Anesthesiology
- 2 Professor 1 UR Burns & Plastic Surgery
- 3 Professor 1 OBC CTVS
- 4 Professor 1 OBC Endocrinology & Metabolism
- 5 Professor 1 UR Gastroenterology
- 6 Professor 1 UR
- 7 Professor 1 OBC General Medicine
- 8 Professor 1 SC
- 9 Professor 1 UR General Surgery
- 10 Professor 1 SC
- 11 Professor 1 SC Hospital Administration
- 12 Professor 1 UR Medical Oncology/Hematology
- 13 Professor 1 SC
- 14 Professor 1 OBC Microbiology
- 15 Professor 1 OBC Nephrology
- 16 Professor 1 UR Neurology
- 17 Professor 1 OBC Nuclear Medicine
- 18 Professor 1 OBC Orthopedics
- 19 Professor 1 OBC Pediatrics
- 20 Professor 1 SC Pathology/Lab med.
- 21 Professor 1 UR Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- 22 Professor 1 OBC Radio Diagnosis
- 23 Professor 1 UR Surgical Oncology
- 24 Professor 1 UR Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank
Application Process: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh. Link for online application portal is available at institute website.
Application Fees – Rs.3000/- (Rs.1000/- for Female candidates, Rs.500/- for SC/ST and Rs.250/- for PH candidates) to be paid online
On-line filling up of application form will start on 25/09/2020 (10:00 AM) and will automatically close on 31/12/2020 (23:59 hrs).
For more details like eligibility etc. Click below –