AIIMS Guwahati invited Applications in prescribed pro-forma from eligible Officers/Officials of Central/State/U.T. Government/Universities/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/ Research and Development Organisations/Police Departments of Central/State/U.T/Armed Forces including Para Military Forces as applicable for filling up of Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts on Deputation Basis at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati.
Details of AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment
1.Executive Engineer (Civil) (For AIIMS, Guwahati)
- No of Post:01
- Pay Scale:Level-11 as per 7th CPC (Rs.67700 – 208700)
- Qualifications:Executive Engineers (Civil) or Assistant. Engineers (Civil) with 8 years of regular service in that grade, from CPWD. In the event of suitable candidates not being available from CPWD similar officers from other Engineering Departments of the Central Government or Central Statutory/Autonomous Bodies shall be considered.
2.Accounts Officer (For AIIMS, Guwahati)
- No of Post:01
- Pay Scale:Level-10 as per 7th CPC (RS. 56100-177500)
- Qualification:Officers under the Central Government or Central Statutory/Autonomous bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis and handling Accounts and Finance matters or holding posts of Accounts/ Audit Officer or equivalent in the pay scale of Rs.2375- 3500(Pre-Revised Scale of Pay Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- as per 6th CPC or in pay matrix Level-7 as per 7th CPC)/Rs.2200-4000 (Pre- Revised Scale of Pay Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- as per 6th CPC or in pay matrix Level- 10 as per 7th CPC). Assistant Accounts Officers in the pay scale of Rs.2000-3200(Pre-Revised Scale of Pay Rs.9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- as per 6th CPC or in pay matrix Level-7 as per 7th CPC) with 7 years of regular service in the grade (including the service in the grade of Junior Accounts Officer/SAS Accountants/ Accountant in the scale of Rs.1640- 2900 (Pre-Revised Scale of Pay Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- as per 6th CPC or in pay matrix Level-6 as per 7th CPC)).
3.Assistant Administrative Officer
- No of Post:01
- Pay Scale:Level-7 as per CPC (Rs. 44900-142400)
- Qualification:Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Governments/Universities/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations
Essential: Degree from recognized University or its equivalent
Desirable: 1. MBA/PG diploma in management from recognized Institutes. 2. Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations. 3. Proficiency in Computers.
4.Financial Advisor (For AIIMS, Guwahati)
- No of Post:01
- Pay Scale:Level-13 as per 7th CPC (Rs.123100 – 215900)
- Qualification:Officers under the Central / State / U.T. Governments / University / Statutory / Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Period of Deputation:The period of deputation will be for a period of three (03) years and extendable for a maximum period of (07) seven years as per DoPT guidelines.
How to Apply for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment
The officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through proper channel to the Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, At-Sijua, Post-Dumuduma, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar -751019.
The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscribted “Application for the Post of __________________________________________on Deputation Basis”. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photocopies of all the necessary documents and up to date Confidential Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Applications without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR Dossiers will not be considered.
Last Date:The last date for receipt of completed application on the prescribed proforma along with required documents through proper channel is 30 days after publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Dates and Links Details
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Commencement of Application||11/09/2021|
|Last Date of Application||30 Days from Adv|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|