AIDCL invited Online applications from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Number in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for filling up the following vacancies as indicated below in the O/o Assam Industrial Development Corporation Limited (a Govt. of Assam undertaking), R. G. Baruah Road, Guwahati-24.
Details of AIDCL Recruitment 2022
- No of Post:04 (Civil – 3, Electrical – 1)
- Reservation: Unreserved – 03, OBC/MOBC -1
- Pay Band:Rs.30,000/ – to 1,10,000/-
- Civil Engineering – B.E. / B. Tech. in Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering – B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering
- a) Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category candidate.
- b) Rs. 500/- for all other category candidate.
Phase – II: Against each vacancy, 5 (five) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test and Personal Interview to be held in Guwahati. Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be 50 Marks and Personal Interview will be 20 Marks
- Number of vacancies: 2 (Two)
- Reservation : UR -1, OBC/MOBC -1
- Pay Band: Rs. 14,000-60,500/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 6,200/-
- B. Com with Accountancy from any recognized University.
Work Experience: 1½ years’ experience / Training in line
- a) Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Category candidate.
- b) Rs. 300/- for all other Category candidate.
How to Apply for AIDCL Recruitment
Last date of application:
- 1) A latest passport size photograph.
- 2) Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
- 3) Qualifying Examination Certificate and Mark sheet.
- 4) Computer Diploma / Certificate (if applicable).
- 5) Scanned Signature.
- 6) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- 7) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of
- Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. Specimen Copy is available in
- the website https://aidcrecruitment.in
- 8) Discharge Book No. & Date, Place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
- 9) Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate (if applicable).
Important Dates Links Details
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Starting Date of Application||09/03/2022|
|Last Date of Application||28/03/2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|