It is notified for information of all concerned that the AHSEC has introduced few changes in the curriculum of H.S. Commerce Stream, notification regarding which is uploaded in the official website of the Council www.ahsec.nic.in A few changes are highlighted below —
- The subject “Banking” is renamed as “Finance” without any change in syllabus of the said subject.
- The subject “Commercial Mathematics & Statistics” is renamed as “Business Mathematics & Statistics” without any change in syllabus of the subject.
- Under the new system, the subjects — Business Studies and Accountancy are not considered as Core subjects but the students of Commerce Stream must have to appear in the examination in both the subjects.
- The students have to secure at least the passing marks in both the subjects i.e. Business Studies and Accountancy.
- In the new system, for result purpose, the marks of the Best 3 (three) subjects will be taken into account along with the core subjects — English & MIL/Alternative English. These changes are made effective from the HS First Year batch of the session 2020-2021 & onwards.
Note: For details please log on to the website above.
Official Notification – Click Here